With the recent surge in technological growth, the masses can easily access fast internet and smartphones which has completely changed the game by laying the foundation for virtual learning. With the turn of the century and the sudden boom in science and technology the world has come closer to total digitalization well. Many educational institutions and organizations are optimally utilizing the virtual methodology to impart knowledge, yet we can say, the real potential of virtual learning is still under the process to be recognized and tapped. Generation Z can be considered lucky as they have been born in this digital age where the choices and the sources of learning are unlimited and boundless.
Many institutes in India that prepare aspirants for various competitive examinations are adopting virtual learning instead of the traditional classroom sessions this season. They have developed applications and websites, offering exciting courses in a good pricing range for the masses. Therefore, it can be noticed that finding the perfect course that satisfies all your criteria is as difficult as finding a needle in a haystack. So here’s a list of the top 5 applications and websites in the market that can help you achieve all your career goals!
Unacademy is considered one of India’s largest online educational platforms. On their learning app, you can attend live classes, get your doubts cleared, and test your preparation through live test series, quizzes, practice sections, and much more.
- You can chat with top educators, ask them questions, get answers on live polls along with getting your doubts cleared.
- Learning isn’t just limited to classes. You can utilize the practice section, mock tests, and lecture notes shared as PDFs for student revisions.
- Once you subscribe to the app, you get access to all live and recorded classes which include 60+ Exam Categories, Daily live classes, 1 Million plus Video Lessons, and much more.
Exambazaar is the perfect choice for purchasing online and offline courses of the best coaching institutes throughout India. They not only offer incredible discounts and offers on numerous courses but also provide excellent study material like Current Affairs and GK created by experts. All the online and offline coaching institutes, various tests for practice and comprehensive learning, and last year’s question papers with solutions are available on the Exambazaar Platform. They are armed with tools like EQAD, Exam Wiki, and Coaching Around You, which are excellent guides to not only show you the coaching institutes you can apply for but also which all exams you are eligible for. ExamBazaar is a boon for aspirants preparing for competitive examinations.
- They provide the latest current affairs in PDF form for all government exams like UPSC, IBPS, Bank POs, SSC, Railways, etc.
- They have an extensive range of previous year question papers with detailed solutions.
- ExamWiki is an amazing feature of Exambazaar which matches the eligibility criteria of a particular examination to the aspirant.
- You will find exclusive discounts and offers on various coaching institutes across India.
- They also have an educational blog section that contains burning topics and exams which provide a source of preparation and a lot more.
Gradeup offers exam preparation materials for a wide collection of exams. They cover subjects ranging from banking to medicine. Whether you’re preparing for college entrance exams or professional employment qualification exams, they have it all.
- One of the best things about Gradeup is that they offer free solved papers.
- They also have online mock tests so that users know what to expect when they take the real one.
- The live classes are available in both English and Hindi.
- In addition to the mock exams, they also provide alerts and notifications for examinees. Students using gradeup get notified on exam results, job openings, and more.
- Students using gradeup can also keep track of their progress.
Testbook incorporates current affairs useful for various exams in both Hindi & English. They also help their students by helping them catch up on all of the day’s most important events and updates in under 100 words. Their app has a quiz fix which help with easy memorization of content. Students can also download the notes and questions offline to access them anytime and anywhere.
- All questions and solutions are designed by exam experts. These questions are also based on the latest patterns and exam level.
- They provide detailed, personalized reports of your work. This helps with the improvement of score and rank.
- They conduct live tests for real exam experience. These grooms’ students on handling pressure and managing their time.
- Students can directly interact with experts, teachers, and their peers.
- The entire platform is available in Hindi and English.
Adda247 has been ranked as one of the best apps for test preparations and ranked 1 for the preparation of banking exams. It has more than 40 million online students and 450 coaching centers across India.
- Live classes are available for students to get the real time experience of classes.
- Mock tests and test series are available online for students to understand the real exam pattern and difficulty level for when they appear for the exam.
- Videos Courses for students who were not available for the classes is also an option provided to students.
- eBooks in soft copy and hardcopy is available for students.
- Practice questions are readily available for students to prepare from before appearing for the mock tests and real test.
I hope you find all these applications helpful and utilize them to the fullest. Always remember that hard work is the key to success. All these apps can only guide to your goal and act like tools you can use. Make the most of all these mobile applications and pave the road to your success!